Star Citizen Patch V0.8
- RELEASE NOTES – Arena Commander V0.8
- WARNING: This version of Arena Commander will delete your Hangar’s “USER” folder. If you have stored screenshots or other information, please move them before patching.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to take off in the dogfighting module, you must pick up the HELMET located on a pedestal in your Hangar. Once you have picked up the helmet, enter an AC ELIGIBLE SHIP (F7C Hornet, Aurora or 300i) to take off. Note that if you have additional versions of each eligible ship (ie, two 300is) only one of them will allow you access to Arena Commander.
- HORNET PILOT’S NOTE: Please be aware that the Gatling guns on your Hornet can overheat and explode! Be careful with the trigger to ensure you don’t lose your weapons while in flight.
- No way to easily distinguish dogfighting eligible ships from ineligible ones.
- There are multiple issues with the persistence system that can cause ship loadouts to not appear and bugs with the helmet in the hangar. Easy workaround for most issues is to delete your “USER” folder inside the game client.
- Having multiple input devices connected (I.E. Joystick + Gamepad) will cause conflicts between the throttle settings when certain actions are performed like changing flight modes or receiving damage with hit impulses
- Hangar – Art – X55 debug text appears in key bindings menu
- Some combinations of computer hardware can sometimes experience graphical glitches and artifacts.
- Ship collisions with environmental objects needs tuning and refinement for proper damage attribution.
- All Maps – Gameplay / Weapons – The flare countermeasure doesn’t always cause missiles to miss and follow it
- Player cockpit animations and enter/exit animations still need some improvements
- Infrequent crashes still occur during gameplay in special circumstances and after extended periods of play
- Issues with scoreboard display when awaiting respawn or in 3rd person perspective.
- Radar and signature system still needs improvement for occlusion handling and a balance pass to increase the variability of radar effectiveness.
- When ejecting from the ship after the character pulls the ejection handle he tposes for a few frames before ejecting
- When ejecting at high speeds you go into the cockpit a little bit before impulsing up
- Particle effect remains indefinitely after gatling gun is destroyed
- Some users are reporting a bypassable “No Disk in Drive” error when updating
- Render thread spikes could cause performance issues
- Bitching Betty may announce ‘system overheating’ at incorrect times
- Missing chair whilst the player is ejecting in first person view
- Camera transitions between the three animation states of ejection have large glitching issues.
- Some foot IK animation errors when walking inside Constellation
- Camera spins wildly when third person is activated after ejecting
- On the Aurora the fixed weapon aiming reticule turns green when pointing directly at the target or behind the target’s direction
- Blacking out can happen too easily sometimes
- Buggy can sometimes slide around and flip over
- Buggy can sometimes not accelerate unless turbo is applied (Shift)
- Badger Repeater weapon geometry becomes offset when fired from the firing range
- Near impossible to navigate Arena Commander UI using Oculus Rift
- Some users can experience an issue of falling through the elevator floor when using lower spec machines
- The Outfit Changer has been temporarily disabled
- Clicking the launch button on the Arena Commander UI multiple times can cause undesired behavior
- All Maps – Vanduul Swarm – Gameplay – If pausing as the game loads into the level, the player will be left on a black screen indefinitely
- All Ships – Vanduul Swarm / DFM_Survival – Art – There is a green, occasionally graphically corrupt, bar present when the player kills an enemy
- Vanduul Swarm / DFM_Survival – AI – The Ai controlled wingmen are too quickly overheating their own Gatling guns to the point of destroying them
- Dying Star – Vanduul Swarm – Gameplay – Wave 7 didn’t spawn in during Vanduul Swarm (only once)
- No HUD element to show remaining lives
Por favor, no imprima esta página web
Hoy en día, la impresión es innecesaria y no sólo significa un coste innecesario de papel y tinta, sino también el impacto medioambiental evitable en la producción y el uso de estos suministros. La reducción de la impresión puede ser pequeño, pero a la larga, puede llegar a ser un gran impacto significativo.
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: