Star Citizen Patch V0.8.1
- Today’s patch adds the Freelancer variants to the Hangar and gives backers a first look at the two TNGS finalist ships! Vote for your favorite during the live TNGS broadcast, Saturday, June 7th at 3 PM PST.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your Hangar has temporarily been updated to Deluxe to display the TNGS finalists. The ships will be removed and your normal Hangar returned after the finale.
- Added upgraded base Freelancer and all variants to the Hangar Module
- Upgraded all backers to Deluxe Hangars so we can add theTNGS finalist ships
- Increased the size of production server and deployed servers with Google Compute
- Added Four Horseman’s – Aegis Dynamics – Redeemer – to all backer hangars
- Added Shard Collective’s – Origin Jumpworks – AX114 Boomslang – to all backer hangars
- Light polish and hookup work on The Next Great Starship ships for display in the hangar
- Add missiles to the freelancer_max
- Adjusted power consumption and the speed of the laser bolt for the Klaus and Werner CF007 Bulldog
- Bugs Fixed
- Unable to access multiplayer with an account that contains the appropriate multiplayer game mode items
- Resolved an issue in multiplayer where the pilot enter animation would play every time you respawn
- Resolved an issue with the Hornet’s Gatling gun which would cause it to begin taking heat damage prior to reaching a critical heat state
- Resolved an issue with the AI firing their Gatling guns constantly until they were destroyed due to heat damage
- Resolved an issue with pilot animations becoming offset in the 300i when viewed in 3rd person
- Resolved an issue which caused the animations for pitching up and down in the cockpit to be reversed.
- Resolved an issue which caused AI who were destroyed when the player blew up their engine and reactor to register as having committed suicide.
- Resolved an issue in multiplayer that would often cause a crash of the server and clients at the end of a round
- Corrected an issue with cooling on the 300i which could cause unintentional overheating under normal operating conditions
Por favor, no imprima esta página web
Hoy en día, la impresión es innecesaria y no sólo significa un coste innecesario de papel y tinta, sino también el impacto medioambiental evitable en la producción y el uso de estos suministros. La reducción de la impresión puede ser pequeño, pero a la larga, puede llegar a ser un gran impacto significativo.
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: